PPC Account Management, Adwords Campaign Management, Adwords Account Management
“Hire Dedicated Adwords account/campaign Manager for Adwords Account/campaign management services at affordable prices! ”
Guaranteed Conversions with Maximum Clicks at Optimum Cost
Paid Search campaigns are offering rich dividend for business across industries. The rewards have been such big that every small and large business wants to start with Pay Per Click campaign to boost sales of products and services. This has led to thousands of individuals and agencies to declare them as PPC experts and this is where the danger lies. If you aren’t able to find the right PPC account management you would see thousands of dollars going waste without any tangible rewards. At SoftTrix we have more than a decade experience in PPC management and make every dollar of your adspend count. We let you hire AdWords managers certified by Google who can fructify your paid search campaign.
Your Road To PPC Success
We have some of the best Internet Marketers in the industry who have learned the skills working on a variety of campaigns where the goals have been as diverse as the clients whom we have worked for. We are a Google AdWords certified agency and adopt a highly methodical approach to every project. Our AdWords account managers spend considerable time understanding your business model, analyzing the competition and opportunity that exists in the market. This allows us to prepare a strong blueprint for success. As a team we believe in constant learning and keep updated with the latest trends in the PPC and Digital Marketing industry.
Why SoftTrix for Adwords or PPC Account Management?
- Top Performer – Our track record speaks volumes about or skills and expertise with PPC. We have been the top performers with all campaigns that we have managed and a high client retention rate is a testimony to our success. We don’t offer you excuses and only believe in delivering results that are visible to your eyes.
- Dedicated Account Manager – We let you hire a dedicated PPC AdWords account manager who will manage your existing PPC campaign or start afresh. From researching on your potential keywords to bidding for them and optimizing your campaign he/she would take care of all aspects of your campaign. If your existing campaign has failed to meet your desired goals we shall optimize it to earn rewards.
- Multi-Lingual Services – If you are looking for Spanish, French, German or Dutch PPC management team you are on the right place. We understand the importance of local search and those in the native language and have a team of native Spanish, French, German and Dutch speakers who handle your PPC project with ease and keep you updated on the progress.
- Monthly Reports – We offer you detailed monthly reports that highlight the task accomplished as well as the progress of the campaign. This allows you to analyze the success of your campaign and also to judge if the campaign is meeting your desired goals.
- Consultancy – As your PPC accounts partner our experts work in tandem with your in-house marketing team to ensure that the campaign complements other digital marketing endeavors. Our experts can be called upon to offer consultancy services to your internal team members.
Why PPC account management or Adwords Account Management needed?
Anyone can create a Adwords account and person who have basic knowledge of PPC can run the ads. But many people try to setup the account themselves and try to manage it but 95% of them fail to get any kind of ROI. And then think that the PPC space is not for them and they just shut down everything. To get the maximum output from the Adwords campaign you need to build the quality score of the keywords and that takes time, along with the campaigns needs to be set up using the Best PPC practices, so that we can get maximum bang for the bucks we are spending. In Adwords Quality Score varies from 1 to 10. Normal person can easily get the quality score of 3-4 on the keywords, If you use the best PPC practices to set up and manage the PPC campaigns we are attain a high quality score in the range of 6-10 which usually means lesser cost per click that we have to pay to Google.
To maximize the ROI from the Adwords campaigns you need to attain quality score of 7 to 10 which help you to get lesser CPC (cost per click) on keywords and you can get maximum click from the same budget that you spend in the campaigns. In Adwords there are many technical aspects, like A/B Testing, Dynamic Keywords Insertion, Use of Call only Ads and make the best use of ETA’s (Extended text ads), adding negative keywords, Call Extensions, correctly implementing conversion tracking script and much more. These tasks only can handle by an Professional PPC Account Manager.